What Cometh, Squire?

Today, I begin posting modular sections of my game's rules.

I am not sure whether to call it a hack, a house-rule, or a totally new system. It is certainly not a retro-clone, and the whole purpose of writing this game up as a unique document is because of the massive abundance of house rules I was adding to 5e (good grief, I feel like I departed that shore long ago). However, when I try to translate many of the systems I have created to a more Traditional TTRPG system, they do not work. So I don't think it is a hack either., though it certainly facilitates OSR gameplay.

I think I've got a new system on my hands.

Anyway, I am going to start posting portions of the rules for your viewing pleasure. Critique them, if you feel so inclined, but keep in mind these are rough drafts and first passes at these rules, and they will be updated and revised as I discover their problems.

I'm excited. Let's do this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monster Monday #1

A Terrain Generator for Hex-Based Maps

Magic-User